"Whoops-a-Daisy"

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:46 pm

I have not been able to play my game for two days due to a "whoops a daisy" msg that constantly reoccurs and does not save my game. I reported something yesterday with no response.
Far'ed K.G.h.m

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:11 am

it's been nearly a week, and i just can access the game. i don't know what did the trick, but i tried clicking the 'x' button when it's going to refresh by itself and the screen stays. i guess i was lucky.. hopefully can still access tomorrow.
Rich O'Brien

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:48 pm

this is the fourth day; would like to know when it will be fixed or should I just count this game out of playing anymore.
Dona BlackHeart

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:44 am

hi

Can you fix my farm please? im getting a constant woops a daisy since finishing my firework wagon, and its really annoying me as ive spent ages trying to finish it and i finaly do and this happens
Dawn Porter

Post » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 pm

I am having problems too for the past two days
Harry Leon

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:03 am

I am having problems too
Tai Scott

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:52 am

Day four of not being able to work my farm, it loads than the "whoops" pops up! So tired of this....I really luv the game but if not fixed by end of day I will no longer play any games on gameshs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Latisha Fry

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 pm

F2 will not load. Please fix.
BlackaneseB

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 am

I'm having the same problem. I'm getting the Woops-A-Daisy message however I have not finished my wagon yet. I did just finish my workshop and then my game froze, I restarted and now I get that message and my game will not save. I'm frustrated because I only have a few hours left on my workshop quests and now I will not be able to finish them and I was so close!
I even tried switching browsers and cleaning all my internet files...no luck. Such a bummer because a I really enjoy this game and just spent $10 to get more farmbucks just so I could finish these quests.

Sad!
Kat Stewart

Post » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Is this actually a resolved issue? I just started getting the Woops-A-Daisy message. I finished my workshop and then my game froze and now all I get is that message and I can't do anything. I can click on stuff in the background but it's not saving my work. I'm just hours away from my quest expiring too! I'm all sad!
Mimi BC

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Its been long enough now that this is happening. Can't get in! This is just rediculous! Can you people please give a chat to what's being done to fix the problem? No wonder your stock svcks!!!
Code Affinity

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 am

i agree it has been too long. i have not been able to get into my farm for over a week now.
Leonie Connor

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:43 pm

i have almost a week too... i have not able to get into my farm.. what happened ????
you wrote the problem was fix....
Kayla Keizer

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Its been about a week that i have been getting the whoops a daisy message but when my daughter gets on her facebook page and logs on and on the same computer she can play on her farm with out the message. but i get it every time.
sam westover

Post » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:56 am

I have been having an issue recently where items that I have received, either through clicking on feeds from my friend's walls or from friends who have accepted and sent me an item that I have requested, disappeared after a 'Whoops-a-Daisy' message appears. I thought that the 'Whoops-a-Daisy' message was appearing because I had too many things open on my computer at once, but this happens even when Farmville 2 is the only thing I have open. I have had to send requests for items to complete the workshop, the fire wagon, and items to clear rocks/open expansions multiple times because they disappeared after a 'Whoops-a-Daisy' message. I looked at the threads under Known Issues and Resolved Issues, but no one else seems to be experiencing the exact same issues that I am. I am still able to play, and this error does not appear all the time, but today I could not complete three separate objectives because of this error:

1. A Kazoo for the Fireworks Fun quest line
2. A Clove to make a Mulled Apple Cider to finish the Third Week Of Winter quests
3. Three Crosscut Saws to clear out the wood on the level 15 expansion plot

I know that I received the clove and crosscut saws because they were displayed in my inbox so that I could send thank you gifts for them. Since these disappeared with the error message, I have clicked on another friend's post to get a kazoo, sent more requests for cloves and was able to receive them, and sent more requests for the crosscut saws. Although it does not always happen, as I said before, it is still annoying and frustrating knowing that I had the items to finish a quest or project but that a 'Whoops-a-Daisy' wiped them all away. I have tried clicking both the 'Accept' and 'Report' buttons when this happens, but nothing different happens. I'm not even sure that a report is being sent, since the both just refresh my page with less items than before the error.
Bee Baby

PreviousNext

Return to FarmVille