"Whoa Farmer! Oops" Oh for the love of...

Post » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:31 am

Just because its a cute little pop up doesn't mean anyone is happy about his new blip.

Before I report this, I need to know if anyone else is having the same problems.
First I should say I am playing through Farmville.com, but this same blip has happened on Facebook as well.

For the last two days, every time I put something into storage on the home farm, whether it be a tree, piece of fence, scarecrow or decoration, I get this pop up sign that says, "Whoa Farmer! Oops. We have found a problem. Please make Farmville a better game. Click OK to submit a report."
If you hit the OK button, the game reloads and everything is back where it was. The trees and fences are right back where they were when I stored them.
Hit the "Not Now" button and the farm reloads and everything is right back where it was. The trees and fences are right back where they were when I stored them.

Is anyone else getting this annoying pop up and/or able to store anything on their farms?

I did not see this blip on the bug reporting page, that is why I wanted to check first, with all of you. I will be putting up a bug report tonight if I cannot store the things I want to move over the EC.

Thanks!
Jade Barnes-Mackey

Post » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:25 pm

yea ive been getting it all day myself i just click ok and be done with it
Lizbeth Ruiz

Post » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 am

I have had the same thing happen with other areas of the farm...harvesting, etc.

I'm happy they added a system to report the bugs that happen but it never happens in the area where I have bugs ie gifts.
Sam Parker

Return to FarmVille