UNDER INVESTIGATION progress bar not advancing for Abu Dhabi

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:53 pm

Okay, I got credit towards 100% from the new Cape Town quest and got my statue. Will this put me behind in earning enough stars to get the next reward (Coming Soon!)? And having that last section in Abu Dhabi still padlocked even though I unlocked it and got 5 trophies is just hell on my OCD.
Dalia

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Go back to p. 4 and read post #39, please.
I did read it, but this isn't my issue. I have completed all quests & scenes for Abu Dhabi AND for Cape Town. My progress bar has changed slightly (I got the statue & waiting for the next reward) BUT Abu Dhabi still isn't marked as complete, although I have all 5 trophies for all 3 scenes.
Dalton Greynolds

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm

I did read it, but this isn't my issue. I have completed all quests & scenes for Abu Dhabi AND for Cape Town. My progress bar has changed slightly (I got the statue & waiting for the next reward) BUT Abu Dhabi still isn't marked as complete, although I have all 5 trophies for all 3 scenes.
Same for me. So that post doesn't apply to my issues. Please fix.
Lakyn Ellery

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Here are a few screenshots if needed:

As you can see from the first 2 screenshots, I have all 5 trophies for both Abu Dhabi AND Cape Town:

ATW003.jpg
ATW004.jpg

I have also completed all buildings & quests for Abu Dhabi AND Cape Town:

ATW001.jpg

Still, as you can see from the last screenshot, both Abu Dhabi AND Cape Town are still not marked as complete & the icon for trophies isn't checked for both...so what am I missing ?

ATW002.jpg

It's been a month since this issue has been reported for Abu Dhabi, but since I have exactly the same issue for Cape Town now, I really would like an answer...
Brandon Bernardi

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:50 pm

My game is exactly the same. Is a fix on the way?
Robert Jr

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:05 am

I am having this same problem. I have completed all of the quest buildings and have 5 trophies in all three scenes, but it says that I am 86% complete and have not yet gotten the final reward. But I have the Golden Car, all buildings and cars were in my state placed. Any news?
marina

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:22 pm

Not only is this true for Abu Dhabi but the next 2 in the Around the world quest also! Have earned 5 trophies in each but the puzzle scene always shows incomplete.
Evaa

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:19 am

I'm having exactly the same problem. First I thought I was dumb for not seeing what was wrong but it seems I'm not alone.
Hopefully this will get solved soon, remember, it's only been a month since it started...
lydia nekongo

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Not only is this true for Abu Dhabi but the next 2 in the Around the world quest also! Have earned 5 trophies in each but the puzzle scene always shows incomplete.
I'm having exactly the same problem. First I thought I was dumb for not seeing what was wrong but it seems I'm not alone.
Hopefully this will get solved soon, remember, it's only been a month since it started...
I have already responded to this issue in a previous post in this thread, if only you guys bothered to read the entire thread, or even page 5.

Anyway, the progress bar at the bottom of your screen is a cumulative progress of all Around the World Quests to date. It really does not say 100%. It should be at 90% if you have already done all 6 ATW city quests, so Franklin Figueroa, I don't know what you may be missing but it may be in the previous quests. Did you by any chance have a glitch in the Prague quest? That may explain your less than 90% progress.

The Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and Courcheval quests no longer have any separate Mastery Quests (the get all 5 trophies in all 3 scenes). The only scenes in which you are required to get all 5 trophies in the 3rd scenes in each of the said cities, but only for the purpose of completing Part 3 of each quest (or no. 7 on the Maps), not as a separate Mastery Quest. You will note from a mere examination of each of the Maps that the Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and Courcheval Maps do not have trophy icons on each of the scenes, hence, no Mastery Quest. That also explains the locks on the 3rd circles on the reverse side of the Maps. The 3rd circle corresponds to the Mastery Quest, which is absent in Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and Courcheval. The 3rd circle is locked because it is not in play in the said cities.

Happy New Year. There is no bug in the last 3 cities of the ATW quest.
Laura Wilson

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:33 pm

I have read all the posts in this section and understand what your saying about the mastery quest, but it still looks like there is more to be done to finish the ATW cities when a lock is still on there and no big check mark that indicates the quests are done. I know that I have finished all that they have set for that city but it still bugs me that it looks like I haven't.
J.P loves

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:44 pm

I have read all the posts in this section and understand what your saying about the mastery quest, but it still looks like there is more to be done to finish the ATW cities when a lock is still on there and no big check mark that indicates the quests are done. I know that I have finished all that they have set for that city but it still bugs me that it looks like I haven't.
Just examine the front and reverse side of the Map and compare it to the first 3 quests. Hover your mouse over the Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and Courcheval Maps, and see if any pending quest pops-up (none). That's all I have left to say.

If there really is a bug, do you think we will hear from gameshs? I see that they've placed this "issue" under investigation. Good luck with that. I've seen so many issues placed under investigation, without any results.

I still maintain, it's not an issue.
Catharine Krupinski

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:52 pm

***MOD EDIT***
Greetings Guardians!

Thank you for your detailed reports, they have been extremely helpful!

progress bar not advancing for Abu Dhabi

This is Under Investigation

Last Update: 12-5-2012

Status:The Hidden Chronicles Studio is aware of these reports and is investigating the issue.
Not sure if it has any bearing but knowing programs - if you go into the globe - top left - the first 3 had a positive end by including a championship cup bottom right of each scene icon which on completion got a gold tick - maybe this acted as an end. The following quests/locations don't have this and are showing as incomplete. Maybe if the same 'end' was written in those of us who have completed could get the next stage a little earlier.
Aaron Clark

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:40 am

I have already responded to this issue in a previous post in this thread, if only you guys bothered to read the entire thread, or even page 5.

Anyway, the progress bar at the bottom of your screen is a cumulative progress of all Around the World Quests to date. It really does not say 100%. It should be at 90% if you have already done all 6 ATW city quests, so Franklin Figueroa, I don't know what you may be missing but it may be in the previous quests. Did you by any chance have a glitch in the Prague quest? That may explain your less than 90% progress.

The Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and Courcheval quests no longer have any separate Mastery Quests (the get all 5 trophies in all 3 scenes). The only scenes in which you are required to get all 5 trophies in the 3rd scenes in each of the said cities, but only for the purpose of completing Part 3 of each quest (or no. 7 on the Maps), not as a separate Mastery Quest. You will note from a mere examination of each of the Maps that the Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and Courcheval Maps do not have trophy icons on each of the scenes, hence, no Mastery Quest. That also explains the locks on the 3rd circles on the reverse side of the Maps. The 3rd circle corresponds to the Mastery Quest, which is absent in Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and Courcheval. The 3rd circle is locked because it is not in play in the said cities.

Happy New Year. There is no bug in the last 3 cities of the ATW quest.
Maybe not on your game, Lolacynch, but plenty of us who have also been playing the ATW quests from the start are not receiving the progress earned. I am still waiting for the usual 2 puzzle pieces on both Ski Lodge Lobby and Cape Point Villa which will in turn let me play the scenes and so give me the large green tick (check mark) against those 2 cities.

I'd like to add that the 'rolleyes' smiley because everybody hasn't read your post is not helpful.

Happy 2013 to "yin an' a' "

Not sure if it has any bearing but knowing programs - if you go into the globe - top left - the first 3 had a positive end by including a championship cup bottom right of each scene icon which on completion got a gold tick - maybe this acted as an end. The following quests/locations don't have this and are showing as incomplete. Maybe if the same 'end' was written in those of us who have completed could get the next stage a little earlier.
From what I can gather from other posts, this is what they mean by the quests being locked - instead of the gold tick, I (and others) have a padlock. This also happened with Charles Bridge in the Prague quest iirc.
phil walsh

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Maybe not on your game, Lolacynch, but plenty of us who have also been playing the ATW quests from the start are not receiving the progress earned. I am still waiting for the usual 2 puzzle pieces on both Ski Lodge Lobby and Cape Point Villa which will in turn let me play the scenes and so give me the large green tick (check mark) against those 2 cities.

You received the 2 puzzle corner pieces after you complete Part 2:3 of 3 of the quest or no. 6 on your map and complete the building associated with the second scene.

I'd like to add that the 'rolleyes' smiley because everybody hasn't read your post is not helpful.

Happy 2013 to "yin an' a' "

Happy New Year to you as well.

From what I can gather from other posts, this is what they mean by the quests being locked - instead of the gold tick, I (and others) have a padlock. This also happened with Charles Bridge in the Prague quest iirc.
Everyone's map has padlocks on the 3rd circles of the Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and Courcheval quests, including mine, because there are no Mastery Quests in those cities. There being no Mastery Quest, there is nothing to tick off.

The Prague quest had/has a glitch resulting from gameshs's pulling out the quest mid-stream and returning the quest to the game with an incorrect status for a lot of players. There are a lot of posts on this issue in this Forum. For issues regarding the Prague quest, your only recourse is to contact Support and ask them to credit whatever needs to be credited in that quest to your game. I did that, hence my ATW quest progress is updated.
Joie Perez

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:50 pm

ATW.jpg
If all you had to go by was the picture of the ATW quest map, would you think that it is finished. It does look like there is more to do.
Ludivine Poussineau

PreviousNext

Return to Hidden Chronicles