The Farmville 2 popup is so annoying. It won't go away.

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:52 pm

************Moderator Edit************

Tonight I can't even get into Cityville...the Farmville 2 pop up shows up & I can't close it. Keeps going back to "accept the app". I don't want to play it! I quit the first one a long time ago because of all the problems.
Same thing is happening to me - there is no close button in the upper right hand corner, and I can't click off the pop-up. Why can't I play cityville without going to Farmville 2?!!! I just recently stopped playing Farmville, I don't want to start up another one!!
There is no x to close the popup. So your only choice is to press Go Now. Well when I press Go now their is some weird popup, so I don't know what that is about, but cannot get to play CV right now bc of the FV2 ad on the screen.
Every time I load cityville I am getting the Farmville2 window. I am unable to close this window as it only has "go now" option which means I can`t play cityville. I am not interested in playing farmville2, thank you.
same here. its annoying.
This issue should now be resolved. Thanks for your quick reports to let us know there was a problem.

Thanks,

Claire Voyant

I have one quest that I am working on in cityville. BUT I NOW SHOW 4 QUEST ICONS bubble safari, chefville, and now farmville 2.
Your cityville players were not happy when you tried to shove the other 2 down our throats, now this.
My screen is filled on the left side with other games which I have blocked.
Becky Cox

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 am

Tonight I can't even get into Cityville...the Farmville 2 pop up shows up & I can't close it. Keeps going back to "accept the app". I don't want to play it! I quit the first one a long time ago because of all the problems.
Natalie J Webster

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 am

I have tried the other games also that were supposed to give us permits, energy, etc. like chefville, the ville, bubble safari but eventually blocked them all. I just want CityVille.
keri seymour

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Same thing is happening to me - there is no close button in the upper right hand corner, and I can't click off the pop-up. Why can't I play cityville without going to Farmville 2?!!! I just recently stopped playing Farmville, I don't want to start up another one!!
Vicki Blondie

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 am

There is no x to close the popup. So your only choice is to press Go Now. Well when I press Go now their is some weird popup, so I don't know what that is about, but cannot get to play CV right now bc of the FV2 ad on the screen.
ILy- Forver

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 am

Every time I load cityville I am getting the Farmville2 window. I am unable to close this window as it only has "go now" option which means I can`t play cityville. I am not interested in playing farmville2, thank you.
Prue

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:54 am

i am having same problem i am going to cityville i put that farmville 2 community building since that i cant play cityville anymore this message saying play farmville 2 go now once i do that goes my game......

i cant go in there no more each time i refresh it that message pop up

fix this problem
Jynx Anthropic

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:49 am

same here. its annoying.
Nicole Kraus

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 am

Same here!
Melly Angelic

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 pm

same here. its annoying.
This issue has been reported and is currently being investigated. We appreciate your reports and patience. We'll update you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks,

Claire
naome duncan

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:38 pm

I was fine 10 minutes ago, playing CV and all of a sudden I re open the game and boom, can't get in or play.
lolli

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:10 am

For those having this issue, when you select the "Go Now" option does it open a new tab for FV2 or do you leave city to go?
Samantha Mitchell

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:42 pm

It goes directly to FV2 for me. I lose my cityville session.
A Boy called Marilyn

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Goes directly to farmville2 on same page
Marcin Tomkow

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:24 am

I play on gameshs.com one but it always brings me to the Facebook CV page.
Laura Hicks

Next

Return to CityVille