"Shockwave Flash may be busy" error message on regular Farmv

Post » Thu May 09, 2013 2:56 am

I keep getting upon EVERY sign in an annoying "Shockwave Flash may be busy" and the click to continue anyway augh so annoying.
If that isn't popping up I get another message too now "A Script may be busy" same thing only with Script busy in place of Shockwave Flash.
I know I am all updated on ALL Flash updates!!!! Please fix this gameshs. I do not recall this happeninmg so very often as last 2 weeks...
Mizz.Jayy

Post » Thu May 09, 2013 5:49 am

This has been a constant problem for me.

I would recommend that you start by uninstalling flash completely and then reinstalling it. I was getting the problem constantly with Firefox 20.0.1 and I took out flash, downgraded Firefox to version 19 and put flash back in. So far so good.
Janette Segura

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 8:09 pm

This has been a constant problem for me.

I would recommend that you start by uninstalling flash completely and then reinstalling it. I was getting the problem constantly with Firefox 20.0.1 and I took out flash, downgraded Firefox to version 19 and put flash back in. So far so good.
I do not want to have to do uninstall and reinstall Firefox though.. ugh... but do you have the direct link to Firefox 20.0.1 for me to try this?
I believe it's also happening to me with Google Chrome too though ty for the help in any case
R.I.P

Post » Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 am

I do not want to have to do uninstall and reinstall Firefox though.. ugh... but do you have the direct link to Firefox 20.0.1 for me to try this?
I believe it's also happening to me with Google Chrome too though ty for the help in any case
Here it is http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ SarahMS.
Curveballs On Phoenix

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Here it is http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ SarahMS.
Thank you for the link... and I re-tried with Google Chrome and thank goodness not getting the error message yet... so must be a Firefox conflict ty again
Alexandra Ryan

Return to FarmVille