Resolved Issue "Whoops-a-Daisy" message when trying to acces

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 am

Amanda, me too!!!! I need to harvest some crops and go to bed, but I can't!!!! "Whoops-A-Daisy"!! Anyone else getting this?
why is this in the resolved issues when clearly it is not resolved as i still cant play either through google or internet explorer. We need to harvest crops and feed animals and how can we complete tasks and grocers jobs when we cant access them. My partner can access his farm but not me and we both use the same computor.
Stat Wrecker

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 am

I cannot play farmville 2. Because It says" Whoops-a-daisy. We had Some problems saving your Farm! Refresh and keep farming" Heeeeellllllp!!!!!!
Jamie Moysey

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:10 am

why is this in the resolved issues when clearly it is not resolved as i still cant play either through google or internet explorer. We need to harvest crops and feed animals and how can we complete tasks and grocers jobs when we cant access them. My partner can access his farm but not me and we both use the same computor.
My friend is having a hugh issue with this prob hasn't been able to access her farm for two days now
Jason White

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 am

Im starting to hate the woops word lol
glot

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:04 am

How am I supposed to make any progress like this? I can send requests after asking about 8 times, I have had quests time out on me because I cannot gather the needed materials in time because of how many times I need to try just to send things out. Seriously, only one time in 8 does it actually send the requests. There have been times I have told my husband that he has a request only to find he never received it, so it was either on my end or his end or both.

Then, about every 5 minutes it tells me I have to refresh, only to get stuck at the SAME SPOT each time. Eventually I can overcome that hurdle only to have it happen somewhere else later.

I have tried in three newly updated browsers, cleared my cache, made sure I have the latest flash... everything.
And now it won't let me place my Winter Clydesdale.
Jessie Butterfield

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:00 pm

I've been waiting for two days for the "Whoops-A-Daisy" message to disappear. I'm still receiving it even after doing everything on here.
Fiori Pra

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:17 am

*************************Moderator Note***********************************

This is a known issue:
12/01/2012 - Whoopsy Daisy Error Message

Last Update: 12/01

Description:

Hey Farmers! FarmVille 2 is currently experiencing techincal difficulties that may result in a "Whoopsy Daisy" error message for some players. We are currently in the process of addressing this issue and we hope to have it resolved in the near future. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we would like to thank you for your patience during this time.

The FarmVille 2 Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve in the most immediate manner.

Workaround:

N/A

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

********************************End Note*************************************

Every time the farm loads, it comes up and says ooops it needs to refresh. The only thing I am able to do is clear my inbox, I can't access the farm itself ... it's been doing it for almost an hour now and it started immediately after I finished that mission and got the post that's beside the mailbox???
mines been doing this for over15hrs now been to bed and its still there i had just completed fireworks wagon so it could be if you complete something or whatever all i know is its really annoying and its not fixed
Phillip Brunyee

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 am

I am unable to load my farm because "Whoooopsie Daisy" keeps coming up!!!
Alba Casas

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 pm

My husbands farm is having the same issue as well, and has been for the last few days. He's lost out on quests, and is about ready to stop playing period.
Wanda Maximoff

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:40 pm

FV2 won't load. The unable to save your farm please refresh message comes up and makes me refresh over and over and over.
Joey Avelar

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 am

i have not been able to get on for 2 days do to the Whoops-a-Daisy errors plz help.
Dan Stevens

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:35 am

I can't connect to a game too..Whoops-a-Daisy errors..please help
loste juliana

Post » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 pm

if they say the issue is resolved it should be so try to clear the cache memory and then reload the game, hopefully that will help! good luck!
mishionary

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:44 am

Please help me, I am unable to access my account, I keep getting the same Whoops-a-daisy message as described in the error report.
Ilona Neumann

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 am

Apparently it isn't resolved if it is happening to several of us and just started in the past day or two. I've tried clearing my cache, I've tried different browsers; I can log in on the exact same computer under husband's account and play so it isn't my browser and it isn't my flash. It all started when I and apparently others finished the fireworks wagon and we can't get anyone to listen to us becaue they just banish us to the resolved issue pile when it isn't resolved if it is just starting to happening. If it was resolved back on 12-01 why did some of us just start getting it in the past day or two?
Alexis Acevedo

PreviousNext

Return to FarmVille