Remove Friend's Name from Request List

Post » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 pm

How do you remove a friend's name from your request list? I have names of friends who no longer play Cafe World and even a few names of people who are no longer Facebook friends on this list.
x_JeNnY_x

Post » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Unfriend them on FB then go to the Neighbors tag above the game, find their name and click Remove. After 24 hours they will not be on your request list :-)
Liv Staff

Post » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 am

Unfriend them on FB then go to the Neighbors tag above the game, find their name and click Remove. After 24 hours they will not be on your request list :-)
Is there a way to do that without unfriending someone? My sister is on my list, but she never plays. I don't want to unfriend her. Just remove her from my list of neighbors
MISS KEEP UR

Post » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:20 pm

I think if your sister uninstalls Cafe World she won't show up on your list any more even if you stay friends, but I don't think there's anything you can do on your end to make her not show up except unfriending her
helliehexx

Post » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 pm

If someone is your CafeWorld neighbour you need to go to your neighbours tab and remove them (this may take a couple of attempts and may also take a few days to go into effect). This is the same for both those that are no longer CW friends and those that just don't play any more. Those who are no longer facebook friends but are still on your lists may be a little harder to remove as CW neighbours, it's better to remove from CW first before removing as facebook friends.

As far as I know all your facebook friends will show up on the All lists no matter whether they play or not, or whether they block the game or not - all that happens when someone blocks a game is that they no longer see any requests that are sent to them.
Charlotte Lloyd-Jones

Post » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 pm

i have people that i never had as cafe neighbors. i unfriended them on facebook and blocked them over a year ago and they are still popping up on my requests list.
Pete Schmitzer

Return to Café World