gameshs took the out of this game!!

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:44 pm

This game used to be fun, you release a new quest everyday and you don't give us enough time to finish the old ones. I have at least 4 pages of quests that are impossible to complete. PLEASE give up the option to delete old quests like old Christmas quests and etc....Enough with the new quests let us finish the ones we have!!!!! I want to delete some quests!!!!
Jordyn Youngman

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:35 pm

I would love to have this option too. I have done all the missions that I want to do and am now just working on getting to the level that I want to be at. I don't like having pages and pages of missions that I have absolutely no intention of doing cluttering up my game. (I hate redundant things and unnecessary clutter in all forms.) Please gameshs, let us delete missions we don't want to do or at the very least please let us "hide" them for a finite, renewable time period, perhaps for Horseshoes. I would willingly spend a reasonable amount of HS's; (Say about 5 per mission for say 4 weeks of hiding that mission.) to declutter my mission list. :-)
benjamin corsini

Return to FrontierVille