Parts of my game are "stuck"?

Post » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 am

I am able to play Warstorm without a problem, but I seem to be having problems regarding a couple of the reward screens.

First, when I log in to the game, the screen that shows which rewards I receive for logging in each day hasn't updated since last month. The dates are still showing as the third week of December, with the green check marks or red Xs on each date depending on whether I signed in on each given day. Shouldn't that screen reset itself at the beginning of each week?

Secondly, I no longer receive the daily notification about how much silver I earned due to the number of territories I control. This seems to have started at the same time as the problem I described above. I haven't noticed if the silver is still being added to my total.

I wanted to see if anyone else has had these problems and if there's anything I can do myself to correct them before I submit an official support request. I'm having the same problem in multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, and Chrome) on multiple computers.

Thanks,
Burritonator
Craig Martin

Post » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 am

On the first question, I'd suggest recreating this thread in the Bugs & Reporting section if you have not already. Even though the thread won't post (needing to be approved by moderator), the Mod should read it and respond at some point by Private Message.

As for the second question, the daily notification of earnings has been removed since there were too many popups upon loading. If you own territories or silver mines, you will still get your silver upon first login of the day.
Pawel Platek

Return to Warstorm