Painfully SLOW!!!

Post » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:44 pm

The updates are to distract us while they try and figure it out. Every update day the amount of threads complaining about performance issues goes down in favor for people complaining about the update.
Emma Louise Adams

Post » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Can you please fix this, visiting other people's farms in the past has been slow, but lately it's almost impossible!! It takes forever to load, I see that you are working on the "loading farm issue", but I do like to fertilize and visit my neighbors farms, but right now it's down right annoying. Don't tell me it's because I have a lot of neighbors - I don't. I clean my cache out many times a day, it's not a computer issue as my computer is not even a year old. Plus the fact that everyone else is having the same issue. It shouldn't take an hour to visit everyone's farm, I just don't have the patience, everything is running slow, it's also downright painful to get your crops planted - what with the pop-up every 30 sec about saving your farm. I used to be able with my machines, get harvested, plowed and seeded in 10 mins or less - this morning it took close to 1/2 hour. In short it's getting downright painful to play this game and I'm on the verge of quitting because it's just not fun anymore. So PLEASE could you work on whatever issues that are making everything run so slow and fix them! I don't want this game to be stressful, as it was once fun, but it's getting real close to that.
Damned_Queen

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:22 am

Ever since you guys added this co-op it takes 30 SECONDS to harvest ONE PLOT meaning... It takes at least 15-20 minutes to harvest, plow and seed. It also takes a good 30 seconds to get ONE GIFT out of my gift box. What gives? How is anyone supposed to enjoy this game if it's going to be this slow? It's been like this for 3-4 days now and I'm fed up.

AND.. Because of this, I've now missed out on my gold ribbon twice because I was 5 minutes from getting my ribbon. But by the time I harvested with your slow server, it was way too late. Totally not fair for all the work I put into it trying to get gold.

I would love it if you could fix this problem. Not sure if I'm the only one since my husbands farm seems to be working just fine.
Danial Zachery

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:16 am

Sorry to hear you are having problems farming your crops.

You might want to try clearing your browsers cache. The following link will provide instructions that should assist you.

http://forums.gameshs.com/showthread.php?t=200946

The best places to search for assistance are:

The New Users Support Area of the forum ~ http://forums.gameshs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=167

The Bugs / Bug Reporting Area of the forum ~ http://forums.gameshs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131

Customer Support ~ www.gameshs.com/support
Lyndsey Bird

Post » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Are you having problems loading the game or noticing slow performance? Try farmville.com for an improved farming experience!

no improvement
NAtIVe GOddess

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 am

that note is across the top of the face book page of farmville
carley moss

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 am

I'm having the same problems. I'm trying to renovate my farm to generate more plots for co-op farming and the slowness is driving me nuts. Not happy.
Shianne Donato

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:25 am

A number of threads on this topic have been merged into this one to aid in navigation. Merging sometimes causes posts to go out of order slightly (discontinuity).

To prevent this, please look for existing threads in your topic before starting a new thread.
Marie Maillos

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 am

You guys have been saying for months to clean your browsers cache but that doesn't work. The problem is on your side. You guys should fix it instead of releasing useless crap.
Hairul Hafis

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 am

ugh, i have the same problem. it's become such a hassle that i just plant stuff that takes days to grow so i don't have to constantly be in the game.

my computer literally takes a crap every time i load the game/other people's farms. the graphics aren't even that great!

the graphics on treasure isle are MUCH better, and the game runs a lot smoother, so i don't really understand what's going on. i know the game is relatively new and everything, but still.

i figure if you're gonna charge $10 for a freaking lake and a dog, the least the company could do is spend that revenue on better servers/employees that bother. if you're gonna create gouging prices on things that don't even really exist, it's the least you could do.

hence, why i would never pay for a game that looks and runs like total ass.
Céline Rémy

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 pm

& btw, it's not the browser. you can say to change to chrome and blah, blah. but that's not the problem. the game takes up an ENORMOUS amount of resources/ram on the computer. i've done the browser change and decided it made no difference what. so. ever.

i'm using a laptop, and the minute i get on farmville, i can hear my fan get louder. i've even had the computer overheat and shut down because of it. & my computer is not even old AT ALL. i have tons of ram & the computer is in tip-top condition. no viruses, no spyware, pretty new, & tons of free space. so what's the deal? how about you stop releasing useless garbage!

it's absolutely unacceptable for you guys to charge exorbitant prices and not even have a smooth-running game.
Alex Vincent

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 am

***new to Forum***

Tick Tock!
I've done everything gameshs has suggested: Mozilla FireFox, update Flash, cleared all temp internet files,cleaned up browser cache, cleared cookies, restart, reboot, etc etc
I have no trouble on any other site but this FB/FV. And Sundays...forget it.
Too many users on to be able to do anything. Avatar ghost white. Unable to gift. 1/2 load or no load. Out of Sync, waiting, loading, read static, transferring data. Did i leave anything out? Anyone else having these issues at peak use time.
I suspect gameshs did not anticipate this many players and they have some type of server issue. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks-Dez
jeremey wisor

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 am

I know it's not my computer because it's brand new with a double quad processer. Additionally, I only started having this problem since the co-op was added and the other day it started running normal then the following day went back to slow as molasses. I know it's the game and it so stupid that they can't get these problems fixed. Work on the issues before you release new stuff to slow it down even more! Or at least get it right before you release things the first time? I don't know but losing interest quickly and already half my neighbors aren't playing much anymore.

This svckS!
Sophie Morrell

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 am

Adblock and fast farmville. Google it.

How many items are on your farm? Mine is very bearable with hundreds of animated calves (with AB off). Runs perfect in Chrome 5, FF 3.6.3 and Safari.
Carys

Post » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:36 am

Should it really take 4 effin hours to harvest and plant???
Took my computer in for check-up. Increased RAM.
Cleaned cache. Deleted all cookies. Deleted all temp internet files.
Restart. Reboot. etc etc!! blah blah blah
Still "out of snyc"
Still waiting.
Still loading.
Still static. (whatever that means!)
Still transferring data.
wtf?
As soon as my gas runs out (the fake gas that i have purchased with real $$$)
I AM DONE!!!
DONE DONE DONE!!!
I should sue for pain and suffering!
Rachel Cafferty

PreviousNext

Return to FarmVille