Off To A Better Place Mission - Selling Rehabilitated Animal

Post » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:54 am

I have been rehabilitating animals and selling them for many many months now and no matter what type of animal I sell (I've sold them all!), none are counting towards the 5 needed to sell to complete this mission.

Which animals need to be sold?
OTTO

Post » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 pm

I have been rehabilitating animals and selling them for many many months now and no matter what type of animal I sell (I've sold them all!), none are counting towards the 5 needed to sell to complete this mission.

Which animals need to be sold?
I sold some of the buffalo, can't remember if they were the black or white ones. Hope this helps.
Tina Tupou

Post » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 am

Only the very first few rehabbed animals ever counted, and even those may not work any more. I suspect it's broken. Contact cusyomer support and get them to help you.

And don't wait so long next time uou have a problem.
Andrea P

Post » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi pfeif130,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulties with this. I have escalated your issue to the gameshs Customer Service Department.

A gameshs CS Agent will assist you as soon as possible. Occasionally, an agent may need more information about your problem. In order for them to assist you further, you will need to respond to the Private Message they send you with the requested information.

If you are unsure of how to check your Private Messages, please do the following:

1. Ensure you are logged into the forums.
  2. Once logged in, click the ?Private Message? button, located underneath the search bar.

3. You should now see your messages. Look for a PM from a gameshs Referee.

We apologize for any frustration this issue may have caused you. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Czar Kahchi

Return to FrontierVille