Not receiving Farm Cash from TAPJOY promotions?

Post » Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 pm

You might have seen the thread [http://forums.gameshs.com/showthread.php?t=893994] in this subforum about the trouble getting FC from an offer with Bath and Beyond.

I am going through the same thing but from a Proflowers offer {59 FC}. I kept screen shots throughout. I wonder how many people actually go to that trouble.
I never received the promised FC.

I wrote FV and they said they had nothing to do with the problem and directed me to the middleman company of Tapjoy.

I wrote Tapjoy. Got one of those FV type automated replies that they will get back with me. 5 days later I wrote back - having not heard from them.

They responded in a few hours with a long list of requirements - like proof of purchase, screen shots of the original offer on FV, shots of confirmation of order from Proflowers, and shots of the receipt for flowers.

I might have surprised them by having all of this and I sent it back. 1 hour later I got a reply that they would have to contact Proflowers.

It might all work out, but I sense a run around.
Michelle Serenity Boss

Post » Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 am

Holy cow... That is smart of you to take screen shots.. I do the same thing and it has saved my butt many times....

These companies know that 90% of the people will not have the proof that they want.
gary lee

Post » Wed May 18, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm so glad you both posted. I will take screenshots if I ever chance it again. (I was lucky this time though.)
Justin Bywater

Post » Thu May 19, 2011 4:27 am

just dispute the transaction with your credit card. you did not receive what you were promised.
Vicki Blondie

Post » Thu May 19, 2011 3:18 am

I contacted Tapjoy over an offer for 100 Fc a while back for a video sign up of some sort I cant recall exactly. I had given my CC numbr to join and it said i would nt be charged untill after the 30 day trail it charged me 4 times at 20 bucks! Thank god i check my account online right after stuff like this! Neveer got my farmcash like promised just a GIANT headache and runarounds from tapjoy... after all the trouble I had with the charges etc.. I thought i deserved my FC but nope! STAY away from TAPJOY offers they are a JOKE
Sweets Sweets

Post » Thu May 19, 2011 9:25 am

I'm one of the ones that didn't get the FC from the Bath and Body Works offer. I opened a ticket with TapJoy immediately and got the automated email. After 48 hours of nothing further in communication or reimbursemant and seeing just how many people were getting the run around, I fired off a strongly worded email. I got a response a few hours later with apologies and asking for a form of proof of purchase. Screen shots, confirmation email, etc. There were enough options that I could have provided at least 3 with little effort.

Results with customer service on this through both TapJoy and gameshs has been as inconsistent as delivery of the Farm Cash. I filed my ticket through the TapJoy activity page I stumbled upon so they had all the information I wouldn't have had otherwise, like TapJoy account number, and that I had interacted with that offer. I think it also helps that I was once in a very customer service oriented industry, so I kinda know how to work them when its necessary. I find being sympathetic with the customer service reps for having to deal with ticked off people all day goes a long way.

I know I will never participate in any of these sponsored links if there is a purchase involved. The whole affair is yet another reason my wallet is staying closed for now. I don't know if it will open again, it depends on gameshs. They keep showing us reasons to stop spending.

Good luck getting what is owed to you, keep after them!
stephanie eastwood

Post » Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Those 2 and now some people having issues with the Bing one, gameshs might want to stop doing these offers with them.
Terry

Post » Wed May 18, 2011 11:41 pm

this is absolutely insane. gameshs can't just put these offers up on their site and then take no responsibility for them. they need to reimburse the people that have done these offers that they promoted and then they can seek resource from their middleman. it is completely sleazy and irresponsible of them to just abjure any responsibility for this.
Davorah Katz

Post » Thu May 19, 2011 7:48 am

Anyone else experiencing problems receiving the FV cash offers from TAPJOY marketing? In all the promotions I've done, Tapjoy is the first that has not given the promised cash after completing the offers. I've filed 3 claims with Tapjoy (this was on the GROUPON offer for Bath/Body Works purchase.) I've sent a claim to gameshs. No response from Tapjoy other than automated. gameshs replied that it's 3rd party Tapjoy's problem to solve. AT& T, BING/Microsoft (NOT the toolbar one from TAPJOY), and Proflowers all delivered immediately as promised. Tapjoy promised within 1 hour. It has been 3 days. What gives??

My advice: AVOID all TAPJOY offers.

Thanks for any feedback!
Jason White

Post » Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 am

yep. scam!!!
Scotties Hottie

Post » Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I'll won't be patronizing any other TAPJOY promotions, let me tell you. I think gameshs would be wise to distance themselves from that marketing disaster. I'm always going to continue to post on my blogs and fb pages about this scam.
Stat Wrecker

Post » Thu May 19, 2011 2:45 am

I'm still waiting to hear from them about not receiving the bonus for the toolbar...Oh joy.
quinnnn

Post » Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

I have to say I am appalled by this company Trapjoy that keeps posting bogus promises on FV for FC. I have contacted them for all of the missing FC I should have received and every time I contact them I get this

Hi,

We'd be happy to manually credit your account, but in order to process your request, we'll need two pieces of information: 1) Tapjoy ID and 2) Proof of Confirmation.

1)To access your "My Activity Page":

a) Return to/Locate the Tapjoy Offerwall within your game application.
b) From the Offerwall, Click the "Missing Points" button located on the top right of the list of offers.

NOTE: Each game labels the "Missing Points" button slightly differently, but it typically says something like "Missing Credits", "Missing Cash", "Missing Points", etc... Clicking the "Missing Points" button will take you to your "My Activity Page", which lists all offers previously initiated through Tapjoy and the offer's current status (Credited, Viewed, Pending, etc...).

c) Locate your Account ID: listed on the top left of your activity history.

2) Proof of Confirmation:
If you've not already done so, please verify the offer has been completed. Typically, this can be accomplished by you providing one of the following forms of documentation:

- Offer confirmation email
- Copy of purchase order or receipt
- Confirmation SMS text message
- Screenshot of offer completion page
- Screenshot of installed application
- or screenshot of credit/debit transactions from your account (please delete all confidential information before forwarding).

Once we have received and verified your confirmation proof, your account will be credited.

If you wish to report an issue for a different offer you have taken, please return to your "Missing Points" page and click the "Contact Tapjoy" link next to the offer you wish to report. Please only submit one issue per a ticket. If you have already submitted a ticket, you may simply reply to the auto-response you should have received.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Thank you,
Sairam
Tapjoy Support

I do as this email says and I get this same message back! WTF? gameshs stop working with these scam artist. They give out some FC to some players but then screw over the majority and take our money.
Ricky Rayner

Post » Thu May 19, 2011 7:12 am

quit falling for scams like this! Problem solved!
Matt Gammond

Post » Wed May 18, 2011 8:53 pm

It isn't a scam. Tapjoy are the ones behind the B&B sponsored link under your farm, as well as the Bing toolbar ad under your farm. I did the Bing toolbar and got my farm cash, but it seems a lot are having issues with the B&B ad. I just hope no one loses money over this!

Tapjoy seems to be getting worse than Offerpay (of Offerpal) (who gameshs uses for their Netflix and Gamefly ads).
c.o.s.m.o

Next

Return to FarmVille