KNOWN ISSUE Farmville 2 Shock wave Keeps on CRASHING

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:36 am

Just another Chrome, shockwave flash crash jockey, and have yet to see a full screen button. it hangs a couple minutes each time it pops, and it pops alot. a little fix would be appreciated.Attachment 51627

At least with chrome we can just wait it out when this happends (the missing fullscreen button is specific for the pepperflash plugin for chrome)
Tina Tupou

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Here too.

Very frustrating. I use Chrome and updated everything as it said. Still crashes after a few minutes of play.
When it "crashes" just ignore the "not responding popup" and it should wake up again after a min or so
Christine

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 am

All or most all of gameshs's game use shockwave - Chrome has it's own version of shockwave and with facebbook's or gameshs having their own -it is a conflict - apple wouldn't use shockwave o their ipods etc. It crashes a lot and gameshs isn't going to change so use I.E. instead of chrome when playing their games
Louise Dennis

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:02 am

Playing this game my Shockwave flash player keeps crashing
Maya Maya

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Don't know if this will help anyone, but I read in one thread where they ignored the error and the game started loading after that. It actually worked. Granted, beforehand I removed all flash from my comp and updated adobe before it finally gave me version 11.blahblah. I did disable pepper (aboutlugins) as well. I use Chrome and will continue to because IE makes me itch.
Steve Bates

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 am

All or most all of gameshs's game use shockwave - Chrome has it's own version of shockwave and with facebbook's or gameshs having their own -it is a conflict - apple wouldn't use shockwave o their ipods etc. It crashes a lot and gameshs isn't going to change so use I.E. instead of chrome when playing their games
Considering how horrible IE is in every other aspect, including security id rather not play than even consider letting IE even close to my computer (i keep it on a trash laptop for testing purposes, but thats all).

We shouldn't be forced to use a subpar browser just cause gameshs can't be bothered to code and thest their products (the reason it works on IE is cause IE has some specific code that others browsers aren't allowed to use due to copyrigt mumbojumbo that pretty much fixes/covers for bad coding in applications making them work in IE)
Sunnii Bebiieh

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:27 am

Don't know if this will help anyone, but I read in one thread where they ignored the error and the game started loading after that. It actually worked. Granted, beforehand I removed all flash from my comp and updated adobe before it finally gave me version 11.blahblah. I did disable pepper (aboutlugins) as well. I use Chrome and will continue to because IE makes me itch.
Aye, if you ignore the "flash not responding" error in chrome and just lets it sit it will eventually load fully (something bad in the code makes the game respond way to slow so chrome thinks its broken, but if you just leave it chrome will eventually get the information and load it up properly)
Chloe Mayo

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:16 pm

No matter what I attempt to do in Farmville 2 game and no matter which browser I use the shockwave flash stops responding and will crash at times. I do have Google Chrome and my flash player is 11.31. Something is no quite right and this issue is making the game play not quite so fun. Please help as I have tried clearing the cache on both the browser and flash player. Neither has helped.
Cayal

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 am

i have this same problem the game the shockwave flash stops responding and its crashes, i use google chrome please help thanks
Mel E

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:51 pm

I have the same issue!! Game loaded fine at first then crashed Please fix this gameshs
Matthew Warren

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 am

i'm having the same issues as well and am pretty sick and tired of it. Have updated flash, graphics drivers etc & it still does it. Please get this fixed gameshs!!!!!
Catherine Harte

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Unable to play SHOCKWAVE IS ALWAYS CRASHING ,MY SHOCKWAVE WAS FINE WHEN THE GAME WAS RELEASE .AND THE NEXT DAY AND TO RIGHT NOW ,IT IS CRASHING AND MAKING MY BROWSER CRASH TO ,PLEASE FIX IT THANKS... IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PLAY YOUR GAME .THEN FIX ALL OF THE PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW.. OR YOUR GAME WILL BE NEVER PLAYED .
Cheryl Rice

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 am

Yes Please do fix this problem as Farmville 2 is the only game that crashes or causes the shockwave flash to stop responding while I play the game. I do Not have this issue when I do play Castleville. Yes, Please do fix this problem soon.
Sunny Under

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:02 am

The game has crashed and frozen at least 5 times since this afternoon. The game will freeze and I actually have to shut down my pc because it is completely frozen.
joseluis perez

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:56 am

For those of you using Google Chrome with Farmville2 and having difficulty with graphics and flash becoming unresponsive. The game works much better if you disable the built in flash player and download the latest version of flash from the Adobe site. You must disable the chrome version first to allow the new version to download. To disable: type in address bar .. chrome://plugins/ .. and then disable the flash player. Now go to.. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect .. to download the newest version. What a difference!!!!
JERMAINE VIDAURRI

PreviousNext

Return to FarmVille