Interior Decorator Statue ?

Post » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 pm

? What does it do? I'm in the final stages of earning the Interior Decorator Statue but was just wondering what is it good for? Can anyone please inform me? Thanks.
Melis Hristina

Post » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Makes all decorations cost half what they would otherwise (including the ones that you pay Cafe Cash for).
Solina971

Post » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm

I think all of the statues are "ok" but the sad fact is that by using 2/3 of them we are going in contrary to what gameshs has recommended as fixes for glitches.

Interior decorator Statuegives a 50% price reduction on DECORATIONS. (not sure it this price reduction applies to CC items as well (you know a coin shortage it what we are all facing right now) gameshs has also specifically stated to remove decorations to help the game run/load smoother/faster. So this prize doesn't look very useful

Cook O Tron- Great in theory, it will take the place of both Susie and Chef. Unfortunately, gameshs currently has listed in their fixes for serving not counting towards catering and quests as a "DO NOT use Susie or serving chef" so wonderful idea, but I am assuming it works the same as the other, so glitches will follow. (hopefully it doesn't have a CC recharge cost, but so far no official answer on that, so I think it will)

Buck Stove Statue - 1 extra stove slot. Wonderful item. the only downside to it is that it is 1 more stovetop to clear, and they system can't keep up as it is, so a slightly increased change for the "reload" bug. (the small increase in the reload is more than a fair trade off for the extra 50% burners (since it is not presently possible as far as I know to be maxed out on 6x50%ers, this will most likely add +8 cooking hours per hour to most players. (1 4x 50% stove added)

Some interesting ideas that would serve us better if they had ironed out the current bugs before releasing items that seem to be aimed at making those bugs worse.
Harinder Ghag

Post » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Makes all decorations cost half what they would otherwise (including the ones that you pay Cafe Cash for).
Thanks KMad.
Causon-Chambers

Return to Café World