How Do I Get Rid Of Neighbor's permanently ?

Post » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi... Please can you help ?

How Do I Get Rid Of Neighbor's permanently ?

I have players on my neighbor's list that are not even on my friends list anymore but when I click on "remove as neighbor" nothing happens there still there...

I have tried on facebook farmville and also on farmville.com but I still cannot remove them and now if I try and add new neighbor's I get the message that I need to remove some neighbor's to be able to add more neighbor's...

So unless I can remove permanently the neighbor's that have left my friends list I cannot have anymore neighbor's...

Please help

HOW DO I GET RID OF THE ONES WITH A QUESTION MARK AS A FACE AND NO NAME....

clicking on remove as neighbor does not work and I do know there the ones that are no longer on my facebook friends list...

Please see copy of the list

By scarlet44
Sarah Edmunds

Post » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 pm

this is a smart A***ANSWER ..... JUST PLAY FARMVILLE. neighbors go poof

seriously..If you can to block the person on your home page. There is also a cancel feature on neighbors. called delete neighbor

good luck in keeping the neighbors that you what. they do disappear
Robert Devlin

Post » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm

The remove neighbor button does not work... and it is them that have stopped playing and left not that I have booted them
sam

Post » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:30 am

How the heck do remove someone from your neighbor list? When I click on Neighbors tab all I get are people that are my friends that I can add. No pending neighbors and there is not a list of my good neighbors.

I went to my friends list and removed this person on FB, blocked them and they still appear on my neighbors ladder in FV at the bottom.

All this person does is ****** eggs when people post them. Never visits a farm, never gifts and I don't want them anymore. They have over 1200 friends and they don't need me and I don't need them.
Mrs. Patton

Post » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:26 pm

First remove a neighbor from Farmville (use "Remove as neighbor" button on the neighbor tab).
The next day, when this person shows as eligible to invite as neighbor, drop them from Facebook friends list.

Must be done in this order or you'll end up with more ghosts.
Sometimes it takes up to two days to sync the FB and FV servers up, it is by no means immediate.
Carlitos Avila

Post » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 am

Is there ever going to be a fix for this problem? I have 300 "neighbors" but only 144 friends. I thought it was fixed at one time, all the ghosts disappeared, but the ribbons still said I had 300. And now all of the ghosts are back. Frustrating!
Naazhe Perezz

Post » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

OK how on earth do I get rid of the ghosts ?

Ive tried everything... I didnt know you had to follow a set rule to permanently get rid of someone or I would have done it in the correct order...

Am I stuck with these ghosts forever ?
Harry-James Payne

Return to FarmVille