Farmville on tablets

Post » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:54 am

I am getting a nexus 7 (that is a tablet) and am wondering if the proper fully functional game farmville (NOT the express version) can be played on either the nexus' default browser or another browser that is used on the tablet.

Thanks in advance for any help. I have a feeling it isn't actually possible from searching the net but if anyone has bought the nexus 7 and can confirm it would be appreciated (as it appears the nexus' operating system isn't support by flash).
Natalie J Webster

Post » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 pm

I don't know about the Nexus tablet. I've got a Fire & the new iPad. The only option on them is Farmville Express. (Didn't expect Farmville to work on the iPad because it's Flash-based.)

I think gameshs's seriously lagging behind on mobile support. I use my iPad for almost everything but Farmville. At some point, I'll probably decide not to boot the laptop just to play Farmville.
LijLuva

Post » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 am

Actually you can play farmville on the latest ipad. You just need to use the puffin browser rather than the stock one.

My fiancee plays on the proper farm on her ipad that she literally bought a week ago and is the reason I posted here as I thought maybe someone had come across a similar browser that does the job for the latest version of android 9ie the jellybean versions).

So just search for "puffin" on the app market for apple and you can play the game the way it is meant to be played :-)
CHANONE

Return to FarmVille