Blank Screen With Circled Exclamation Point

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:37 am

My farm is just about loaded and within the game I get a white screen with a circled exclamation point. That's it. Any ideas???
Roanne Bardsley

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 pm

try to update ur flash player
clelia vega

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm

I was getting that yesterday for the better part of the day with 2 of gameshs's games. With FV it only happened a couple of times. With FrontierVille (why do I even bother with this game??) it was pratically with every click of my mouse. It was unplayable.
Lewis Morel

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 am

It means Flash has crashed, reloading it should fix it, if it happens often try upgrading Flash.
Killer McCracken

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 pm

I will try re-loading the Flash---thank you and I will come back to let you know if it works or not in case others are having the same trouble.
Etta Hargrave

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:31 pm

what browser are you using?

if you are using firefox, the official frontierville had a following link:

fix for the firefox flash performance issue

now i realise your problem has nothing to do with frontierville but this applies to all flash games in general. i followed the instructions and my frontierville stopped crashing - might help you with farmville too! if you do not understand the instructions, please ask before doing anything since tampering with those settings will mess your browser if you don't know what you're doing!

if the problem persists, make sure your flash player is up to date!
Laura-Jayne Lee

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:34 am

You put McDonald's on one day this past week, and on that day, I lost my game feed and my gift box went all the way to the right hand side of my screen with no access for me to scroll down (I could only bring the screen out far enough to barely click on accept and had to shut farmville down after every 4 accepts). I have just updated the version I have, and nothing changed. Please fix whatever is wrong as I am getting really sick of having no game feed and having gift acceptance eat up half the day with opening and closing etc. I like playing this game, but it seems to be a constant barrage of errors and malfunctions. Thank you in advance for doing what you can.
Harry Leon

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 am

if i were you, i would take a screenshot of your farm and e-mail it to gameshs. that's probably the fastest way to get it fixed.

i've had numerous flash-issues lately with all gameshs games (and still do). games take forever to load, they are choppy, they freeze, the mouse cursor has a mind of it's own, etc...

- what browser do you use when you play?
- have you tried a different browser? (IE, firefox, google chrome)
- have you tried an older version of flash player? (this has helped for some)

one thing i could suggest is to uninstall flash player COMPLETELY by using flash player uninstaller and then try to install again. sometimes flash doesn't uninstall properly and bits of old information may be left behind, which then cause problems when you reinstall it. i have had this happen to me and it was a mess!

if you have further questions, im happy to help
Kelsey Anna Farley

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:08 pm

I did uninstall Flash Player and reloaded it. What a pain because I have Firefox, but thank you for the tips. I really appreciate it.
James Wilson

Post » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 am

did you look at that link that i mentioned before in this post? the firefox flash fix
Keeley Stevens

Return to FarmVille